Hi All,

This is my first interaction with Stripes. The framework looks clean and
simple. I come from Oracle Commerce(formally ATG) background and do not have
experience with any other frameworks at all. I am unable to find any step by
step guide to integrate Hibernate or EBean with stripes. The documentation
(only for Hibernate) provided on the site is more for a experienced programmer.

I am developing a portal related to real-estate. It will be really helpful
if someone could help me out on integrating ebeans or hibernate with Stripes

thanks
yadav