Yadav,

Something you should look at is implementing an Generic AbstractDAO
pattern.  In Java, this is a wonderful way to separate things at the domain
object level and allow for a high amount of re-use.  If you are using
Spring (which most Hibernate users are), take a look at this page:

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/251166/The-Generic-DAO-pattern-in-Java-with-Spring-3-and

Once you have created your DAOs, you will want to make get accessible from
your Stripes ActionBeans by injecting them into a custom ActionBeanContext
that you create for your application (by implementing the ActionBeanContext
interface and declaring it in your web.xml -- see here
https://stripesframework.atlassian.net/wiki/display/STRIPES/Configuration+Reference).
Then, in your Stripes ActionBean, you end up with code like this:

int numberOfCustomers = getContext().getCustomerDAO().countAll();

I have been wanting to create an example Stripes project which uses
Hibernate and a simple in-memory database as an example of how easy it is
to do a full-stack application in Stripes, but I just haven't had the time
lately.

If you are building a more Ajax-oriented application, then you will want to
look at the "Rock and Roll" example in the Stripes main branch:

https://github.com/StripesFramework/stripes/tree/master/examples/src/main/java/net/sourceforge/stripes/examples/rockandroll

As you build a small example, please feel free to reach out here or come to
IRC for help (#stripes).  We're here to help you get up and running.  We've
all built large applications using Stripes, so we have a lot of experience
in doing it.

Thanks!

-- Rick

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 7:27 PM, parveen yadav <parveenyadavtit...@gmail.com