Morten Matras <kodekongen@...> writes:

> Hi Yadav
>
> Yes, integrating Hibernate with Stripes could be documented a bit better.
Its been years since I looked at it.

> At LeadDoubler we've made a framework that does 95% of the programming for
us related to hibernate. This might be what you are looking for.

> Are you looking for a simple how to tutorial?
>

> Morten Matras
>
> —Sent from Mailbox
>

> On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 2:31 AM, parveen yadav <parveenyadavtitian <at>
gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> This is my first interaction with Stripes. The framework looks clean and
> simple. I come from Oracle Commerce(formally ATG) background and do not have
> experience with any other frameworks at all. I am unable to find any step by
> step guide to integrate Hibernate or EBean with stripes. The documentation
> (only for Hibernate) provided on the site is more for a experienced
programmer.
> I am developing a portal related to real-estate. It will be really helpful
> if someone could help me out on integrating ebeans or hibernate with Stripes
> thanks
> yadav

Hi Morten,

My application is going to be pretty complex with time. So I looked at ORMs
and Hibernate & EBean(First Choice) are the once I like the most. If you
think your framework works well with stripes and can also provide almost the
same functionality and is easy to use (like ebean) it will be great if you
could share the framework & user
guide.

If not I am just looking for a simple tutorial that guides me in integrating
ebean or hibernate with stripes and help me write a simple CRUD DAO

Thanks
yadav