De : "Tom Coleman" <tcole...@autowares.com>
Envoyé : ‎21/‎08/‎2015 19:58
À : "Stripes Users List" <stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [Stripes-users] Integrate Hibernate or eBean with Stripes

Check out stripersist:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes-stuff/files/Stripersist/

There is a sample program in the distribution.

It simple and works like a charm.

On Aug 20, 2015, at 8:27 PM, parveen yadav wrote:

Hi All,

This is my first interaction with Stripes. The framework looks clean and
simple. I come from Oracle Commerce(formally ATG) background and do not have
experience with any other frameworks at all. I am unable to find any step by
step guide to integrate Hibernate or EBean with stripes. The documentation
(only for Hibernate) provided on the site is more for a experienced programmer.

I am developing a portal related to real-estate. It will be really helpful
if someone could help me out on integrating ebeans or hibernate with Stripes

thanks
yadav