Hi,

as another shameless plug, if you're interested in evaluating open source
frameworks based on Stripes and Hibernate that make CRUD dead simple and
require little or no programming, have a look at our Portofino:
http://portofino.manydesigns.com

cheers,
Alessio

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 11:15 AM, parveen yadav <
parveenyadavtit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Morten Matras <kodekongen@...> writes:
>

> > Hi Yadav
> >
> > Yes, integrating Hibernate with Stripes could be documented a bit better.
> Its been years since I looked at it.
> >
> > At LeadDoubler we've made a framework that does 95% of the programming
> for
> us related to hibernate. This might be what you are looking for.
> >
> > Are you looking for a simple how to tutorial?
> >

> > Morten Matras
> >
> > —Sent from Mailbox
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 2:31 AM, parveen yadav <parveenyadavtitian <at>
> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > This is my first interaction with Stripes. The framework looks clean and
> > simple. I come from Oracle Commerce(formally ATG) background and do not
> have
> > experience with any other frameworks at all. I am unable to find any
> step by
> > step guide to integrate Hibernate or EBean with stripes. The
> documentation
> > (only for Hibernate) provided on the site is more for a experienced
> programmer.
> > I am developing a portal related to real-estate. It will be really
> helpful
> > if someone could help me out on integrating ebeans or hibernate with
> Stripes
> > thanks
> > yadav

> Hi Morten,
>
> My application is going to be pretty complex with time. So I looked at ORMs
> and Hibernate & EBean(First Choice) are the once I like the most. If you
> think your framework works well with stripes and can also provide almost
> the
> same functionality and is easy to use (like ebean) it will be great if you
> could share the framework & user
> guide.
>
> If not I am just looking for a simple tutorial that guides me in
> integrating
> ebean or hibernate with stripes and help me write a simple CRUD DAO
>
> Thanks
> yadav

*Alessio Stalla* | Software Architect
M: +39 340 7824743 | T: +39 010 566441 | F: +39 010 8900455
alessio.sta...@manydesigns.com | www.manydesigns.com

MANYDESIGNS s.r.l.
Via G. D'Annunzio, 2/51 | 16121 Genova (GE) | Italy