Thanks, Rob. I just found it as I was going back through the CVS
messages.

Since we're probably going to have a 1.0.1 release before 1.1, I've made
that release-notes-1.0.1.xml and added a just plain release-notes.xml
for the nightly release (which should become 1.1).

So anything committed to the 1_0_BRANCH should be reflected in
release-notes.1.0.1.xml and anything committed to the HEAD should be
reflected in release-notes.xml.

The beta release notes will be linked in through release-notes-1.0 and
so forth, but I'm removing them from the project menu to keep the
clutter down ;-)

If that makes sense to everyone ...