I started to check everything into a validator
directory under contrib.  It looks like I successfully
added directories, but I get this error when checking
in a file.  I checked in one of the documentation xsl
files a few days ago and that didn't cause a problem.
Has anyone seen these error messages before?  Do I not
have write permission in the cvs logs?

cvs add: cannot add special file `CVS'; skipping
cvs add: scheduling file `INSTALL' for addition
cvs add: scheduling file `LICENSE' for addition
cvs add: scheduling file `README' for addition
cvs add: scheduling file `build-test.xml' for addition
cvs add: scheduling file `build.properties' for
addition
cvs add: scheduling file `build.xml' for addition
Cannot open
/home/cvspublic/CVSROOT/commitlogs/jakarta-struts:
Permission denied
Mailing the commit message...
Directory
/home/cvspublic/jakarta-struts/contrib/validator/conf
added to the repository
Cannot open
/home/cvspublic/CVSROOT/commitlogs/jakarta-struts:
Permission denied
Mailing the commit message...

I ran 'cvs add' first.
cvs ci INSTALL
**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
(dwinterfeldt|jakarta-struts/contrib/validator)
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

The status shows it checked in locally, but not into
the main repository.

David