Arron,

Thanks for the hands-on.  Shame really.. surely the parser provides this data..
wonder if there's another way to 'compile' that information into a method.

BTW, have you used Castor's Object-Relational mapping?  The second half of the
equation would be to use that to persist the populated beans from within the
Action.

Cheers,

Jon