All browsers do not listen to the nocache meta tag, which is what I think
you're talking about.  Even IE doesn't read that tag properly.  So, it may
not be worth the effort to add this to struts.  Your struts actions classes
could add the nocache header to the response before sending which would
acheive what you want just not through struts-config.xml.

Dave