It would be simple to subclass Action and add the properties.  The only
problem is that digester is only going to set the properties for the
action you subclass (the one in the DTD -- this is how I understand it),
so you'll have to nest some <set-property> elements into your action to
configure your custom attributes.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong :-)

--
Eddie Bush