As a slight side bar...

I've had some problems from a usability point of view. I've never had
any problems with any IE's or Opera caching things when I set the
following:

response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.1
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at the proxy
server

In my case, the page being preserved in a back button move is actually
_desired_ as we have some power users who benefit from this. However,
both browsers regularly give "This page has expired" notices which are
ugly and frustrating - any suggestions?

chanoch

material from any computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses,
recipients should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We
make no warranty as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any
attachments.