What I meant is that you will only be able to use the attributes
declared in the DTD for the <action> tag.  For any other properties you
need to set, you'll have to use <set-property> elements inside of your
action:

<action ...>
    <set-property .../>
</action>

I think my first explaination was as clear as mud.  Hopefully this
states it more clearly (so someone will help me rectify my
misinterpretation, if nothing else!)

--
Eddie Bush