--- Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1) All of the tags in the logic taglib relate to flow control. There are two
> sets - conditionals and 'goto's
Not true
- conditionals relate to layout and display (i.e. View)
- gotos send control out of the current file (i.e. Control)

> 2) If we removed these tags, we wouldn't be enforcing anything.
But, we will be making a statement about the MVC pattern. e.g. People can still
put in java code in scriptlets in JSP pages, we are not stopping them. We just
have a stand and promote better practices...

imho