+1

IMHO, we are talking about View <-> [Protocol] <-> Controller layers.

We have taglibs for the View and Actions for the Controller. logic:redirect and
logic:forward are definitely an encroachment of the view on controller domain.
In an ideal world we should just take them out. Barring which (though I dont
really have a use-case), I would recommend having a 'http' taglib for http
specific tags (maybe have 'wap' etc as needed).

Mohan