Vic,

The JSF Expert group includes :

Specification Lead
Ed Burns               Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Craig R. McClanahan    Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Expert Group
Aligo, Inc.             Apache Software Foundation
BEA Systems             Bayern, Shawn
Bergsten, Hans          Berkovitz, Joseph
Bogaert, Mathias        Borland Software Corporation
Carapetyan, Pete        Developmentor
Documentum, Inc.        Droplets, Inc.
EDS                     Fujitsu Limited
Geary, David            Hewlett-Packard
IBM                     ILOG
IONA Technologies PLC   Lazarus, Eric
Macromedia, Inc.        Mettu, Kumar
Nash, Michael           Netdecisions Holdings United
Novell, Inc.            Oracle
SAS Institute Inc.      Siemens AG
Strachan, James         Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Zukowski, John A.

That's a fairly representative sample of the industry, so I think we can
definitely conclude that JSF != Sun either.

If you don't think JSF is the right technical direction, then that's one
thing, but you are undermining your argument by making this about licensing
and Sun.

Steve