> Contributors List
> -----------------
> One side effect of merging the XSL stylesheets is that the contributors
> list
> is currently not written at the start of each chapter. (Some stylesheets
> had
> it, some didn't so I opted to remove it from the chapter section.)
>
> I wondered what the feeling was regarding whether it is neccessary to
> have
> that list at the top of each page.
>
> Personally, I think it gets in the way of reading the documentation but
> it
> wouldn't be too difficult to add back if that's what's wanted.
>
> Let me know what you think or if you find anything I missed.

I think it's important to keep the contributors list on those pages
because it's a recognition of volunteers' effort.  I agree that it gets in
the way so maybe the list should be at the bottom of the page in a smaller
font.  It would also be nice if it wasn't one long list of names but had
columns to make it shorter.  That is probably easier said than done
though.

David