--- Steve Raeburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

And now the downside to using tableless css webpages... Take a look at the
taglibs api pages in mozilla.  The borders don't show up quite right
(maybe a mozilla bug?).  Also, the new ApacheCon image overwrites the
content to the right of it in Opera (the borders are correct though :-).

We need to be more sensitive to webpage changes now that we're using html
that browsers may not implement correctly or consistently.  These
particular issues are no big deal though.

David