I'm not sure what you mean about the borders. They look ok in Moz 1.5a on
Windows.
Here's what I'm seeing ... http://cvs.apache.org/~sraeburn/tables.gif

It is intentional that the table border is slightly thicker than the
internal cell borders. If you don't like it, that's another discussion :-)

> Also, the new ApacheCon image overwrites the content to the right of it in
Opera (the borders are correct though :-).

I've altered the layout so it should be able to accommodate the ApacheCon
logo down to smaller screen sizes.
Should also correct the IE float problem that Mike mentioned.

> We need to be more sensitive to webpage changes now that we're using html
> that browsers may not implement correctly or consistently.  These
> particular issues are no big deal though.
>
> David

More of a screen size issue than a browser compatibility issue. You guys
need to put in requisitions for bigger monitors and I need to make sure I
check at 800x600 :-)

Thanks for spotting the problem.

Steve