Melissa, Thank you very much!

I have set up the environment just now. But when I test index.jsp(web run),
it shows me the error:

weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: error settin
attribute Path to value C%|/project/secondstrutsproject for
mydomain:Name=JBuilder_WebRun,Type=Application - with nested exception:
[javax.management.MBeanException]
 at
weblogic.management.internal.xml.ConfigurationParser$ConfigurationHandler.pa
rseMBeanAttributes(ConfigurationParser.java:320)
 at
weblogic.management.internal.xml.ConfigurationParser$ConfigurationHandler.st
artElement(ConfigurationParser.java:184)
 at
weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement(SAXParser.java:1335)
 at
weblogic.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callStartElement(XMLVa
lidator.java:823)
 at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanElement(XMLDocumentS
canner.java:1852)
 at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispat
ch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1233)
 at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentSca
nner.java:380)
 at weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:900)
 at
weblogic.management.internal.xml.ConfigurationParser.parse(ConfigurationPars
er.java:103)
 at
weblogic.management.internal.xml.XmlFileRepository.loadDomain(XmlFileReposit
ory.java:222)
 at
weblogic.management.internal.xml.XmlFileRepository.loadDomain(XmlFileReposit
ory.java:186)
 at
weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl
.java:562)
 at
weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:5
48)
 at
weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(ConfigurationMBea
nImpl.java:285)
 at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1555)
 at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)
 at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:437)
 at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:178)
 at $Proxy1.loadDomain(Unknown Source)
 at
weblogic.management.AdminServer.configureFromRepository(AdminServer.java:183
)
 at weblogic.management.AdminServer.configure(AdminServer.java:168)
 at weblogic.management.Admin.initialize(Admin.java:207)
 at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:317)
 at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:169)
 at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Reason: Fatal initialization exception.

I noticed that it uses 8080 as port number, but in fact, in weblogic, the
port number is 7001. Why it shows the above error message? How to fix it.
Could you please help me? Thanks!

Jenny