One thing that I've been seeing a bit is that upgrading a tag library
does not necessarily force retranslation of JSP pages.  This is critical
in this case.  Many EL tags had the names of the attribute setter
methods changed, but which are mapped back to the original attribute
through a BeanInfo class.

I can see the possibility of getting this error if the generated code in
the translated page never called the proper setter method for the
attribute.  This would be the case if it thought it didn't need to
regenerate the code.

In short, please try clearing out the directory where your web container
stores the translated JSP pages and then retesting your scenario.

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.getActionMappingName(RequestUtils.ja
va
> :5
> 77)
>       at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:726)
>       at
> org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:501)
>       at

org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELFormTag.doStartTag(ELFormTag.java:325)
>       at

org.apache.jsp.chooseProfileBody_jsp._jspx_meth_html$1el_form_0(choosePr
of
> il
> eBody_jsp.java:91)
>       at

org.apache.jsp.chooseProfileBody_jsp._jspService(chooseProfileBody_jsp.j
av