From: "Mark Galbreath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: DateUtilities for ActionForms?
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:46:53 -0400

I'd advise that, since you are under a deadline here, that you change the
type from Date to String and do the conversions in your Action class.  At
least until we can figure out what is wrong.  And I would use Calendar, not
Date, in the Action class.  Ted just posted some great wrapper classes for
this purpose, or you can use the method I posted yesterday in your Action
for the conversion.  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_controller.html#dyna_act
ion_form_classes for more info.

Mark