I thought GenericDataSource was still included in RC2 or am i wrong? i have
remove my old DBCP type datasource and use GenericDataSource but  it seems
it does not work too. Am i missing something? Help anyone:
  <data-source key="DATASOURCE">
   <set-property property="driverClass" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
   <set-property property="url" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/crmdev" />
   <set-property property="maxCount" value="" />
   <set-property property="minCount" value="" />
   <set-property property="user" value="root" />
   <set-property property="password" value="********" />
  </data-source>
1688 [main] ERROR action.ActionServlet  - Initializing application data
source DATASOURCE
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts.util.GenericDataSource
[java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts.util.GenericDataSource
[java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/struts/legacy/GenericDataSource]]
        at
com.caucho.util.DynamicClassLoader.findClass(DynamicClassLoader.java:569)
        at
com.caucho.util.DynamicClassLoader.loadClass(DynamicClassLoader.java:510)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationClass(RequestUtils.java:207)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationInstance(RequestUtils.java:23
1)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleDataSources(ActionServlet.j
ava:1079)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:471)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:82)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.Application.createServlet(Application.java:3103)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.Application.loadServlet(Application.java:3054)

        at
com.caucho.server.http.Application.initServlets(Application.java:1914)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Application.init(Application.java:1827)
        at com.caucho.server.http.VirtualHost.init(VirtualHost.java:720)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.ServletServer.initHosts(ServletServer.java:853)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.ServletServer.initInternal(ServletServer.java:698)
        at com.caucho.server.http.ServletServer.init(ServletServer.java:509)
        at com.caucho.server.http.ResinServer.init(ResinServer.java:377)
        at com.caucho.server.http.ResinServer.main(ResinServer.java:1137)
        at com.caucho.server.http.HttpServer.main(HttpServer.java:103)