No one's suggesting that anyone hangs them selves or that struts isn't good. But the fact that this list sees a high influx of newbies, getting battered with high-brow design concepts which while are very interesting have a certain chocolate fire guard quality to them .

Easiest thing is to make all the form properties strings, or like has been suggested, non primitives. It was certainly the case a few months ago that to use dynaaction forms then it was just less bother to use strings.

Sure nesting model objects in action forms does take the piss a bit, but its nothing that cant be sorted when clients/non tech bosses have stopped wetting themselves about image swaps..

Cheers Mark