Hi marco

well i think the problem your having is because you're using a dispatch action

so the form is mapped to the action and its set to validate. You can either separte yu dispatch actions into standard actions or hack it by having a single action that calls your dispatch action much like you were suggesting doing with jsp.

Cheers Mark