Hi all,
        I am experiencing problems with DynaActionForm..
I have a DynaActionForm that contains 13 properties and
A DispatchAction used calling different methods depending
On the value of one parameter (named methodToCall).

Now, when I enter the page for the first time the only request
Parameter is 'methodToCall' since when I enter the page I need to
Remove some values that were with session scope.

The problem is that when I enter page for the first time I receive
Following exception:

2/03 16:04:21:963 GMT] 51272c9d WebGroup      E SRVE0026E: [Servlet
Error]-[action]: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.commons.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm.validate(DynaValidatorForm
.java:303)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processValidate(RequestProcess
or.java:893)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
247)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1292)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:492)

Now, since it is a NullPointerException and it is raised by the
validate, my assumption is that the DynaValidatorForm is trying to
validate all the parameters in order to populate the Form, and since the
only parameter in the request is methodToCall, it raises an exception.

But, since I am no expert in DynaActionForm, can anyone help me out in
Solving my problem?

Thanx in advance and regards
        marco