> From: Mauricio T. Ferraz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have do execute a Action and go to a jsp
> page, but I
> dont want to show the name of the action in my address bar
> (htt://www.domain.com/someaction.do) I dont want this.
> When I execute the action I want to show the jsp, p.e.
> (htt://www.domain.com/mypage.jsp)

Then set redirect="true", but
1. you'll lose any request parameters (put them in session scope?)
2. it's going to be possible for people to go directly to your jsp's, so
you'll have to check that that hasn't happened.  Code/tag on the JSP?
Filter?  Place something in the session in the Action, then look for it
in the Filter before allowing the request through to the JSP, otherwise
forward it to the Action instead?

(Wild guess... The marketing department doesn't think the .do URL's are
pretty?  Just curious!)

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.