be aware that this is not a good thing to do "in general" ... as you'll never be able to make use of the request scope for variables which *will* bite you at some point down the road.

If someone doesn't like the *.do at the end of the action name, then you really need to address a solution other than redirecting everything to JSPs.

Just my $0.02.

Mauricio T. Ferraz wrote:

Thanks People

Works!!!

Thanks Geeta for the solution

[]īs
Mauricio

The easiest way is perhaps to simply add a "redirect=true" in your action

mapping. However, be aware that this will kill your request attributes
(since your request

object is no longer forwarded..)

Regards,
Geeta

"Mauricio T. Ferraz" wrote:

There are a way to:

When a click in a link in my jsp page, in address bar in my browser dont

write the name of the action, and go direct to the jsp page (defined in
action forward) ???

Thanks.
Mauricio

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.