Guess there was a two sided misunderstanding ;)

I'm new at struts but I don't think you can do that.
What you can do is change your url-pattern to something like *.jspa and
name you action with the same name as your jsp and the browser will show
(ex.) index.jspa

Vanessa

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/01/2004 18:11:12 >>>
Sorry Vanessa, I didn t undestand.
I just want to execute the action e show the jsp, but in my address bar
want to show the jsp page not the action (action.do)

[] s