Tony,

Most Curious!

Why would a (presumably sane) physiotherapist suggest firing at a
sundial? Was it a test to see if the 'gunman' could even find one! (How
many are there in the Sunderland area?).  Surely there are easier
targets to find than that? Do we know if he succeeded and what damage
was done?

I assume the suggestion of demolishing a wall wasn't by perforating it
using the same pistol until it collapsed,.....

I note he accepts he 'stepped over the mark' Wouldn't it be more true to
say he shot himself in the foot....????

Regards

Peter Tandy