From: Carl & Barbara Sabanski <saban...@escape.ca>
Subject: RE: Troublesome things these sundials!
To: "'Sundial'" <sund...@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 7:21 PM

I don't know why you all keep harpin about these shot up signs.  Every fall at
huntin season my buddy and I use em to site our rifles.  So..what's the problem
with this?  There nice an symetrical so you see how acurate the gun is.  We
like them hydro pole insilators even better.  We shoot at those for beers.  So
don't complane about it unless you have tried it.