William Morrison wrote:
Ok, here's the deal. I'm running XP SP3 have a good working Seamonkey1.1.18 but can't get it's profile to migrate to 2.0 I've followed all the instructions but still no good. I've got my bookmarks moved over but can't import my mail settings, every time I try to import my mail 2.0 only gives me the option to move mail from Thunderbird which I've never had. I've tried the command line approach of -P and -migration but neither have helped. I've never had this much trouble setting up a program before wasn't there some way for the project to just have 2.0 do this itself like 1.1.18 and all previous upgrades did. This is getting frustrating I like Mozilla and have been using their products since Netscape 4.0 and used it right up until, what was it 8.0 turn it into IE, which sucked, but this is ridiculous. It's just a single user computer so this should be this hard!!!!!!!

Try this route if you want the profile on a drive other than C:

        Moving SM2 Profile

Gives method for installing your profile on D: with a user designated name.