Ok, finally got 2.0 properly installed and profile transferred. But here's what I had to do to get it there. I went into My Computer to the proper directory where the profiles are stored used copy and paste to transfer contents of the named profile, the one the program was actually using even though it did not show up in Profile Manager, to a temp directory then uninstalled 1.1.18 and deleted the Mozilla.org directory as well as the Mozilla directory in application data. Then I reinstalled 1.1.18, after it installed I opened it to create a profile then I deleted the files in the new profile it created and copied over the files from the temp directory and it loaded in perfectly. Then I reinstalled 2.0 and this time the import wizard came up and I transferred over the profile. Everything seems to be working so far, keep your fingers crossed.

--
Big Bill
Massillon, Oh USA