Chris Ilias wrote:
On 09-11-11 4:37 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
Rufus wrote:

...I have grippies on my Mac with the Modern theme using 1.1.18.

You have Mac version or PC Version. It seems even in Mozilla products
the Mac platform got short shrift.

Philip Chee already stated in this thread [1], that not adding grippies
was intentional, because it didn't conform to Apple's human interface
guidelines [2].

And I still don't recall any "mass outrage". Which news server was that?
Which newsgroup?

[1]<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/msg/7f1c3372a7d4aada>

[2]<http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/DOCUMENTATION/UserExperience/Conceptual/AppleHIGuidelines/XHIGIntro/XHIGIntro.html>

The Apple document is a huge document. Can we get a little guidance as to how, exactly, the grippies violated it? I just don't have time to read through the entire thing, but I would like to understand how such little thing like the grippies, which does add functionality that SM users are accustomed to, could be in violation.

Lee