Rufus schrieb:
I don't know that I'd call it "conspiracy", but in looking at Firefox,
Safari, Camino, Google Chrome, and now SM 2.x there certainly seems to
be a vast amount of code sharing/swapping going on...

Chrome and Safari share code with each other but don't share any code with any of the others, so you're wrong here. The second time in this thread that people make wrong assumptions about what I'm doing all day as a project coordinator for SeaMonkey.

As I've stated previously, if I could blend one or two key features of
Opera with everything I had in SM 1.1.18 I'd declare near perfection.

Opera isn't open source, but you know what the features are that you want and SeaMonkey is open source in all versions, so just try to do it, and you'll be happy. ;-)

Robert Kaiser