Frog wrote:
Thank you for responding to my message.  I do have a few places where I
need a little more clarification.  See my comments-questions below.

-------------------snip-------------------

As a result, if you want to test SM 2.X with your actual e-mail server,
you probably want to configure it to leave messages on the server, so
your live SM 1.1.X version will still be able to get the e-mail
messages.

I understand.  I remember a setting that allowed mail to be downloaded
without removing it from the server--I will have to locate that setting
again.

The setting is leave messages on sever you have to go into mail & newsgroup account settings. then server settings.

click leave messages on server

and also tick until I delete them.

You have to for each email box, and and each newsgroup server.

Best Regards,

Thanks very much for your help.  I would be lost, if it were not for
individuals like yourself helping me with my problems.

Frog

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com