On 10-03-31 11:22 AM, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
http://tekrider.net/general/checker.php#grocer   ;-)

I noticed you left out an item in your list on the site referring to
Soul| Sole you have listed Sole is a Flatfish) there is also the *sole*
of your shoe(s) as well.

You are the soul person to mention that!  :-)  I think I picked the
'flatfish' because it is so less a common usage than the shoe part.

I'll admit to no [sic] being a good proofreader. I can proofread a
document 3-4 times and not see the error until it [ ] posted or
written. In my mind's eye I see what I intended, even if its [sic]
not.

It happens to the best of us. I do see you could make use one of those
extra apostrophes, though.<g>

Guys, this discussion is OT. Please take it somewhere else.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>