Phillip Jones wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> http://tekrider.net/general/checker.php#grocer   ;-)
>
> I noticed you left out an item in your list on the site referring to
> Soul| Sole you have listed Sole is a Flatfish) there is also the *sole*
> of your shoe(s) as well.

You are the soul person to mention that!  :-)  I think I picked the
'flatfish' because it is so less a common usage than the shoe part.

> I'll admit to no [sic] being a good proofreader. I can proofread a
> document 3-4 times and not see the error until it [ ] posted or
> written. In my mind's eye I see what I intended, even if its [sic]
> not.

It happens to the best of us. I do see you could make use one of those
extra apostrophes, though.  <g>

--
   -bts
   -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the sole