Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Many moon's ago, I heard that Dreamweaver produced poor HTML, too,
so is there a menu item for "Fix Dreamweaver HTML"??

Do extraneou's apo'strophe's in'serted into plural's count a's
bloat?

Now! Now! One apostrophe (extraneous or not) is no great crime, is
it??

Isn't it worth the life of one apostrophe?  And if you add up all the
extraneou's apo'strophe's posted each and every day, you have used up
the bandwidth for the entire works of Shakespeare! Every day!

http://tekrider.net/general/checker.php#grocer   ;-)

I noticed you left out an item in your list on the site referring to Soul| Sole you have listed Sole is a Flatfish) there is also the *sole* of your shoe(s) as well.

I'll admit to no being a good proofreader. I can proofread a document 3-4 times and not see the error until it posted or written. In my mind's eye I see what I intended, even if its not.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com