I'm using SM 2.0.4 on a Windows XP-SP3 system. I have no extensions installed. When trying to view the video at the site
http://www.nbc.com/who-do-you-think-you-are/video/susan-sarandon/1222188/
the site loads so far and then stops with either "Done" or "Read www.nbc.com" at the bottom left of the screen. The video does not play although the peacock's tail changes colors from time to time. I looked at "about:plugins" and it says I have version 10.0 r45 of the Adobe Flash Player installed and a Windows Explore search shows I have only one copy of NPSWF32.dll on the system. IE 8 has no problem playing the video. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Dick