On 4/29/2010 3:18 PM, Dick Hoffman wrote:
> Maybe I spoke too soon. I installed the User Agent Switcher, switched to
> IE7 and tried to load the video. I got a different appearing page but
> the video still did not play. Also tried IE8 setting with same result.
> Deinstalled the Switcher.
> Dick

Actually, you're running a Gecko-based browser, so you want to
spoof Firefox. If the site is sending IE-specific code when it
thinks you're running IE (because you spoofed it that way), then
you'll get code your browser can't run.

Just so you understand, the spoofer doesn't make your browser
*act* like the browser you're spoofing. It just makes your
browser *say* it's the browser you're spoofing.

You'll want User Agent Switcher. If I were you, I would install
it and learn to use it.

By the way, it doesn't come with any Firefox user agent settings.
You'll need to get your own and add them to it. You can search
(using Google or similar) for "User Agent Strings" to find lots
of them available.