Paul wrote:
Lee wrote:
On 8/22/10, JD <j...@example.invalid> wrote:
Glen wrote:
Cruz, Jaime wrote:
How does one get the latest Flash Player for Seamonkey? They've
changed
their *&#$ing site so that it wants to install an "Add On" to
Seamonkey,
which won't install because it's not FireFox.

I changed the setting to bypass Compatibility checking so it
installs...
but it won't RUN because it says you're not running Firefox!!

They USED to have a web link where you could get the Windows Installer
file directly, but that link has disappeared. How the *&^# are we
supposed to get the latest fixes if those JACKASSES take away the
SIMPLEST way of installing... you know... the way that actually
WORKED???

This is where I obtained the latest version from...

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I'm running SM 2.0.7 if that helps any.

Running SM 2.0.6 on WinXP and when I click on Agree and install now on
the web page that worked for you, I get a little warning that "SM
prevented this site(get.adove.com) from asking you to install software
on your computer" and to the right I can click on Install Software but
when I do that I get a Software Installation popup from SM to install
Adobe DLM http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.xpi but
when I click on Install Now, I get the following error: "Adobe DLM