When my XulRunner applications starts spamming Firefox UA telling a lie to the world, I will start FF spoofing on my web sites to ban all UAs containing FireFox.

I hate FireFox. I do not accept UA containing FireFox, if it is not a FireFox but only uses the Mozilla toolkit.

It is ok, if the user can configure site by site to append that stupid keyword for compatibility with sites of stupid site authors, but this should not be the default but should be done for each site separately.

My favorite is SM, which is the only real mozilla. Where I have the choice I always use SM, never FF.