Phillip Jones schrieb:
Finally they did switch to add support for Firefox. however to this day
there sniffing code is /FireFox, not /gecko

Welcome to our world! :-/

To Georg, Manuel, and others who are affronting me over bug 591617 and things like that, this is just one very small case of those things happening in the real world. As much as we all hate bad sniffing, it's a very common reality (even more so than those sites sniffing for "pre" and handing out a mobile site for Palm Pre or a non-working site when detecting it, and for which we probably will be changing the UAs of all Mozilla products).

Robert Kaiser