Manuel Reimer schrieb:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Actually, as much as I hate appending "Firefox" to any UA string of
browsers that are not Firefox, I just filed a bug to make any Gecko that
not has "Firefox" in its UA string right now to send one in the future.

I don't think this is a good idea. Webmasters should learn to match for
"Gecko".

I agree that they should, but in reality they don't and nobody has enough time and possibilities to get them do it. Above all that, we have too many other things to do and SeaMonkey "not working with a lot of websites" is significantly hurting us, esp. in markets where we are even weaker than in Germany - i.e. in >90% of the world.

Robert Kaiser