In mozilla.support.seamonkey, Georg Maaß wrote:

> When my XulRunner applications starts spamming Firefox UA telling a
> lie to the world, I will start FF spoofing on my web sites to ban all
> UAs containing FireFox.

One hopes you are talking about your personal web sites, not business
ones. It would be a silly business model to turn away a quarter of your
business. Or ... if you are writing business sites for clients, do they
know of your plan to reduce their profits?

> I hate FireFox. I do not accept UA containing FireFox, if it is not a
> FireFox but only uses the Mozilla toolkit.

But what is the need to inflict your personal problems on your visitors?

--
   -bts