So what is "Googel" going to do with your association members' names?
Steal their bank accounts?

Have you heard the pompous declarations of the head of Google?

That soon people will not ask Google merely for information
but will rely upon them for direction because Google has gathered
so much data about them over so long a period of time that they
know more about them than they do.

If that does not frighten you then I have to guess that you are
missing his intent.

This is a dangerous man with too much money and power and too
many resources.

It has nothing to do with "paranoia", it has to do with the
application of clear thinking to a clear and present danger
to privacy and to freedom.

Orwell's 1984 may be a few decades late but according to Google
they are about to make it into a reality is ways one may have
to morph 1984 and The Matrix to contemplate.

There is a reason Google is being investigated and sued by
government agencies around the world.

Let's not be blind - history is replete with the terrible
consequences resulting from ignoring obvious threats to
freedom.

No one *needs* Google - so since they have clearly stated their
intend to invade privacy and to attack freedom how about we just
make our own decision to part company with them?

It's not hard.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Defend free speech or lose your freedom.