On 12/21/2010 11:22 AM, No wrote:
... is this possibly being planned for SM? I think it would be great,
instead of my having to use several programs and being proactive in
terms of clearing cache, cookies etc.. to slow this down.

Or, if anyone knows of a program which can be installed to prevent or
slow this down, please let me know.

If and when this is implemented in Firefox, I will help spearhead the determination of how hard it is to adopt for SeaMonkey. As to which SeaMonkey release[s] it could make it into, it is much too early to tell.

Our collective "Council" may also deem the feature, (as firefox implements it) a bad thing, and reject it wholesale. Once there is a viable implementation in the wild (Gecko Proper?) we can look at this more closely.

Thanks for the thoughts though.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)