Interviewed by CNN on 13/06/2011 23:31, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj told the world:

I don't bother memorizing most passwords (e-mail, websites and such) --
the unimportant ones I trust to Seamonkey, the middling-important ones I
save in KeePass. But the ones I do make a point of committing to memory
and not writing them down *anywhere* are:

- Banking passwords;
- The KeePass password (of course)
- The PGP passphrases

That's nice, congratulations!
Out of curiosity,
     How old are you now?

I'm in my forties, why?

--
MCBastos

-=-=-
... Sent from my UNCLE communicator pen.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *