Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 6/12/2011 3:46 PM, WLS wrote:
The SeaMonkey people are to my knowledge not doing any development of
Composer and IMHO think it should be removed from the suite.

You are part right, there has not been much work on Composer from the
SeaMonkey team.

This is however not to be construed as a desire to rid ourselves of it,
just a "too much to do, too little time" issue. We wish to keep it, and
in fact, wish to improve it.

Please don't improve the user interface, the reason I like it is that I don't have to learn all new keystrokes and methods every 4-6 months.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have