Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 6/12/2011 3:46 PM, WLS wrote:
The SeaMonkey people are to my knowledge not doing any development of
Composer and IMHO think it should be removed from the suite.

You are part right, there has not been much work on Composer from the
SeaMonkey team.

This is however not to be construed as a desire to rid ourselves of it,
just a "too much to do, too little time" issue. We wish to keep it, and
in fact, wish to improve it.

I'm aware of the "too much to do, too little time" issue.

If as Phillip says it is used to compose HTML mail then I guess it has to stay. Too bad it can't be hidden so it can't be used for web design.

I take it Thunderbird uses it for HTML mail also?